Initial interview of Female Candidates

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Dragon1
    Participant

Hi, All. Following are the different Initial Interview questions and experience Which I collected from Different WhatsApp groups and social media platforms. Please share this website with others, so they will take help and might get success due to you.

Dragon1
    Participant

Initial Interviews of Female Candidates of 152 GDP and 98CAE 2021

Interview: 01
    Basic sa tha
    -Intro pucha
    -Hobbies puchi
    -Or why you want to join PAF?
    -Afghanistan ke masle pr ap ki kya rae hai ke es se Pakistan ko faida hoga ya nuksan?
    -Pakistan ke south mai kya hai?
    -Pakistan ki popullation?
    -Punjab ki popullation?
    Thats it

Dragon1
    Participant

Copied
    Interview No.2
    This was my coversation
    -may I come in… Yes
    -how are you….. Yes mam fine
    -so your father is a business ma….. Yes mam
    -which business…. Rice business mam.
    -from where u r…. Told
    -oo this city is very famous for rice… Yes mam.
    _why u join paf… Told
    _what u will do if u r not selected… Me.. I will try my level best then it is upto Allah.if I am not select then I will try again…
    _OK thank u… Me left the room…
    _Alhamdulliallah passed.
    _they asked me waiting fr our call for issb

Dragon1
    Participant

No.3
    Female officer ny interview liaa
    She was very nice
    So i knocked the room ma enter asked may i comein she said yes
    Sara !
    I said yes she said sit and introduce your self
    Told
    Why do you want to join airforce
    Told
    She asked what is the occupation of your father
    Businessman
    What business
    He has a bakery
    Okay what is the name
    Told
    Where it is
    Told
    Then she asked who run workers or your father
    Told
    Then she asked do have interest in baking
    I said Noo!! she smiled and kehtii good
    Phir siblings
    Told
    Then koi andr agya interpet hogya muje question smj ni aya i asked what
    She said your order
    Told 3rd one
    Okay
    Game konsi khelti
    Badminton kabhi kabhi
    Okay 0 divide by 9 is
    I said 0
    Okayy
    She said
    Wish you very best luck take care
    Ma khari ho gai janay lgi to ahe said
    This frame is of your choice( meri glasses)
    I said Yes
    She smiled and said Nice frame i smiled and mene kaha Thankyou mam
    Allah hafiz

Dragon1
    Participant

Initial INTERVIEW 4
    Sorf aik sir hi interview la rai thyy
    Me.. Asslam O Alikum
    Sqn leader Hamza..w.salam how’s you sara with great smile.
    Me…Alhamdulillah sir
    Sir… sit down and put out yr mask
    Me.. okay
    Sir… introduce yourself
    Me…told
    Sir..in which semester you are
    Me…told
    Sir… tell 5 fighter jets name
    Me…told
    Sir…name of recent air cheif marshal
    Me..take a small pause and told Zaheer ahmed baber
    Sir.. why you want to join pak airforce
    Me… i wants to serve my services for pakistan
    Sir…. you also can serve from your degrree
    Me….i wanted to protect the nation from enemies we are sourrouned with enemies
    Sir… you can do it bcs you are the frontline gealth worker and now they fight with great enmy which we cant see so why only gdp ..
    Me…. yess sir you are right but gd pilots are trained to have eagled eye ablity to search the sky for enemy and licated and shoot them their pride,charm, risk of life these all things admired me and attracts me towards them
    Sir… okay you have family member in paf or you take this decion by your own?
    Me… no one in family membr in paf sir it take by my own
    Sir… is the first man went into space
    Me…sorry sir
    Sir …okay, what yr hobbies
    Me…told
    Sir…recent book you read
    Me…told
    Sir… you play indoor games with cuzns or friend
    Mr….told
    Sir …what you do if you didn’t select
    Me …continue my studies sir…okay thank you soo much saraa
    Its a interview of about 5 to 6 minutes be confident and answer the question by looking the interviewer try to avoid any addition movement of eyes and hands.

Dragon1
    Participant

🌟 INTERVIEW
    Lady officer ne humara interview lia jis mai she simply asked for my introduction(just tell your name, date of birth, qualification with passing year and percentages,your father’s name and his profession, your mother’s profession, your total siblings)
    Reason to join PAF
    What will you do if you aren’t selected?
    What do you know about dimensions of PAF?
    I answered all the answers in English with confidence while keeping the eye contact then it was over
    Finally submitted the documents
    We weren’t told about the results they said we’ll receive call letters till 30th October so wait for that if not then call the office.

Dragon1
    Participant

interview:
    The receptionist will tell you in which language interviewer will ask questions from you..
    Mine was in totally English.
    Basic questions were asked.
    Advice: if anyone Is worried for interview or if you have a short time for preparing it ..
    First of all, prepare your answers from the form they will give you after medical test.This form is especially prepared for your interview the hobbies, the games you will add they will ask about them.
    And especially the dashes you will leave during filling your form they will mostly ask you from them..
    My interview was first..and I didn’t hesitate I was quite happy and my interview freshly:)
    Only things you have to keep in your mind.
    Dress simple and light colors.
    Be focused on questions they ask you because My interviewer was quite polite and nice person.
    Have a big smile because this thing helps you to boost your confidence and helps you to have a strong eye-contact with him too..
    I know this gets very long but I think you will read this…

Dragon1
    Participant

Initial interview
    Introduction /
    fmly related question
    / education /
    why u want to join air force /
    fighter jets /
    name of air chief /
    major kon s air force k rank k barbar ata

Dragon1
    Participant

I want to share experience of my interview at Karachi..sb sy phly unho ny aik form fill krwaya phr 20 min bad unho ny bulana shuru kiya meri 6 no pr bari ai unho ny basic sy questions kiye introduction,siblings k bary mai pocha,hobbies k bary mai pocha then 3 sawal pochy k first prime minister kon thy,flag mai green or black clr kis ko show krta hai,Pak ka name kisny tajweez kiya,then she asked k apny ertughal ghazi wala drama dekha hai i said no phr unho ny pocha k kyun nhi dekha mainy unhy btaya k studies ka burden hota hi kafi to time nhi mill pata then she said ok thank u ap jaa skti hai😂ab pta nhi issb ki call ati hai ya nhi..best of luck guyz confident rhna interview mai or dressing ka khaas khayal rkhna simple dressing rkhna

Dragon1
    Participant

Initial interview!!
    Branch GDP!!
    Aik larki ai and aus ne mera naam call ki and bola k next apka interview hai…
    Main enter hoi salam and beth gai seat pe, aus k bd questions..
    1.. Name?
    2.. Nam ka mtlb?
    3.. Father kia karte?
    4.. Father landlord hain to kitni zameene hain pass?
    5.. Mother ki karti?
    6.. Kitne behan bhai ho?
    7.. Details sbki k kia karte?
    8.. Ghar se yeha tk atte howe kitna time laga?
    9.. Aik car agar 60m/hr se ja rahi to wo 20 mins main kitna cover kare gi.. answer 3 tha but mene 4-5 bola😅
    10..Peshawar se bahir kabi gai ho?
    11.. 30 rupees hain or inko divide karo ham dono main lakin mujhe aik rupee ziada chaiye, mene 14 16 main divied kia but wo maan nai rahy thy mene phir b and bola k ye to 2 rupees ziada ho gy end pe mujhe b feel howa maths ghlt meraaa mene phir smile pass kar k 14.5 and 15.5 main divide kia.
    12.. Air Force q join karna chati?
    13.. Dream or Goal main kia difference hai jo apne Goal bola baki sb to dream use karte.. difference bataya and phir bola unho ne acha laga interview le kar and aik larki ka naam bataya k ause bula dein

🌟 And last one I proceeded towards my interview wo sab sy phyly apsy aik form fill up krwaty hyn us mein general cheezyn hi hoti hyn jo apki daily activities hoti hyn bas hobby mein mein ny likha tha using mobile bcz meri koi hobby nhi hy agr mein chati to mein kuch bhi likh sakti thi but they were asking Qs about your hobby
    Acha bhut sary logon sy phys ki definition or numerical pouch rhy thy but Allhumdulliah mery sy kuch asa nhi poucha or logon sy president railway wazir CPAC in sab ka pouch rhy thy but mery sy asa kuch nhi poucha He just said me to introduce
    I introduced myself then he asked why u wants to join i replied phr unho ny mery father ka poucha I replied siblings ka poucha i replied
    Then he asked Pakistan ka sab sy bara masla kya hy is tym i said corruption
    He said agr ap Pkistan ki prime minister bno gi to ap sab sy phyly kya kro gi or bhi isi sy related Ws kye mein nh sab ka bhut aram sy confidently jawab dye phr unho ny poucha Pakistan Air Force mein kon sy pilot ko nichan e haider mila hy he is Rashid minhas
    Then as i wrote my hobby using mobile he asked apky pak kon sa mobile hy mein ny kaha sir iPhone he said kon sa iphone mein ny kaha sir XSMAX he said ap to abhi kuch kamati bhi nhi or apky pas yeh mobile hy mein pta nhi unho ny kon sa grade bola tha to khyty mein is grade ka officerhun mery pas 7 hy or apky oas yeh mein ny kaha sir parents ny ly kr sia khyty acha ap mobile mein kya krti hyn mein ny akha gossiping with frnds khyty kon si app zayada use krty hyn i replied bas apko confidently bythna hota hy or ghbrana nhi hota wo bhut achy hoty hyn polite hoty hyn or agr apko koi Q na aye to ap simply khy skty hyn ky sorry sir wo kuch bhi nhi khyty bas is interview mein apny apna confidence dikhana hota hy and akhir mein unhi ny akha very good or phr documents lie or wapis a gai

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.