Pak Army M Cadet Initial test

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ISSB Mentor
    Keymaster

Here, I will post different current and past test papers about M cadet in Pakistan army. I will collect the data from different sources and will be available for you at one place.

Mariyam Naseem
    Participant

Can I join any course or job in pak army after fsc pre medical and graduation is also in process

Salam sir,
    I’m a dental surgeon I just completed my housejob I wants to join pak army specially through ssc
    As a gddo
    Kindly please guide me regarding initial test and professional test which is related to my filed kindly
    Jazakallah

Ahmad Murtaza
    Participant

Aoa Sir! I appeared in pma lc 152 and I passed upto physical test. My interview at AS&RC is scheduled on 5th of this month. Basically I want to join army as M Cadet.And I’ve registered for M cadet and also got approved. Please let me know for example if I failed in interview of pma lc 152. Will they allow me to sit in the initial test of M cadet? As I’ve read in FAQ’s of your web that if you get failed in initial of pma lc you are not allowed to sit in the initial of SSC. Please let me know about this.
    Thanks 🖤

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.