147 PMA Long course ISSB

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ISSB Mentor
    Keymaster

All aspirants of 147 PMA are requested to share their ISSB Experience.

Zaid

WAT words of 147 PMA Lc

Beer
    Book
    Break
    News
    Box
    Unfair
    Home
    Beat
    Worry
    Arm
    Trust
    Childhood
    Hard
    Failure
    State
    Give
    Mother
    Make
    Good
    Lead
    Friendly
    Long
    Master
    Dream
    Action
    Enjoy
    Father
    Soft
    System
    Vital
    Criticism
    Body
    Resist
    Inferiority
    Lonely
    Diet
    Ideal
    Wound
    Smart
    Dislike
    Tie
    Responsible
    Dead
    Morale
    Snake
    Photograph
    Favourite
    Stick
    Bad
    Attack
    Control
    Dirty

Zaid

Assalam o Alaikum!

1-5 Jan (1st Badge PMA LC 147)

*ISSB Changes*

1.All issb in english A to Z.
    2 .Added All New WAT words.(old jo aty thy kahtam)
    3.a.Added new pointer stories. 2 ati hain(mean jo ajtak ati rahi hain old khatm hogai hai).
    3.b. Picture story 4 likhni hain.
    4. Bio data form sirf 1 he fill hota ha
    5.bio data form main 1 Eassy likhna ha topic unka(hamra tha Deffinition of Succesfu life).
    6. psych k test mn 5 Situation reaction ka answer likhana ha (.SRT)
    7.Final gp task khatam.
    8.Psych ka interview khatam hogya ha.
    9.no running in GTO.
    10. only Deputy Interview.
    11. obstacle same.
    12. merits demerit 5 5.

Zaid

Changes in ISSB

(1) Issb introduced smart screen in Gto task
    (2)Issb increased the Gto group discussion time
    (3) Give the two options in topics
    One topic explains in urdu and English
    (4)Group planning every one explains plan of has mind in conditional suiations
    (5) during the command task candidates cannot take a suggestion has team.
    (6) Dupty president ask the conditional suiations in English and give the quick response..

Zaid

kya “ISSB” main “SIFARISH” chalti hay?

Assalam-o-Alykum Everyone! today we are going to talk about a serious and most common question i.e “Kya ISSB main sifaraish chalti why? This is one of the biggest problems nowadays that people use unfair means to get something. Many youngsters think that to become an officer it is necessary to have someone’s reference. And without a solid reference, it is almost impossible to be an officer in nowadays. Well If you are among these people or you have heard it from people around you,that you will need a reference to get recommended keep on reading. You are exactly at the right place. Because I am going to remove all your negative thoughts below.

What happens on the First day At ISSB

The Day when you reach the center in the morning you will have to wait for your security clearance/ checking. Your bags will be checked and if you have a map or a newspaper or some kind of medicines they will take it away. After that, you will move in a line inside the center. There you will have to fill a form deposit your mobile phone or any other thing which isn’t necessary. Also you will have to show them your call letter and returning the booklet which they sent with the letter is a must. You will be alotted rooms where you are going to stay for the rest of your duration at “ISSB”. After a While they will call you for attendance at mess. There they will ask you for Documents and you will be alloted “Chest numbers”

This is the whole thing When you are alloted “CHEST NUMBERS”. Due to which you will get a new identity i.e you will be called chest number XYZ instead of your name. Also these chest numbers aren’t permanent as you will have to cherange it for GTO’s tasks. There you will get another identity. Now when you get chest numbers and a whole new identity there is no chance to get someone’s reference. As no one outside of the center will know your chest number and no one inside of the center will know your real name. Remember your phone which you just deposited before getting the room that was your only way of communication inside there.

What About The Staff There

Ok! I guess I need to provide another satisfying proof. Keep this in mind that Inside ISSB center everyone wears normal civilian clothes except the guards on duty. And they also don’t have nameplates on their uniform. If you want me to talk about the Testing Officers they will also be in pure civil uniform without any clue about their name, unit or rank so you cannot tell anyone about them outside the center. Keep this in mind that you are not allowed to talk to anyone on duty. Same is the case with duty staff they won’t talk to you. So after that I guess you will have a clear Idea about Sifarish in issb. It is no doubt a very pure institution where the defenders of the nation are selected they look for various qualities.

Many sons of higher rank officers get rejected If they aren’t. If you are talking about many army sons get selected this is because of the fact that they are surrounded by the environment. Their personalities are already groomed thus they usually have developed the qualities of an officer. To be honest, let me tell you if you want to talk about medical or anything there might be a very little chance but in issb, there is no chance at all.

CONCLUSION

From the above proofs, I hope it will be clear as crystal for you now. The only reference which work is of Allah (S.W.T) so If you want to get selected pray five times a day and work hard. I can say that with 100% confidence he will never ever ruin and waste your hard work. Keep this in mind If he can create you and this whole universe he can do everything. Don’t beg to human beings only ask him (S.W.T) and trust him.

This is only an excuse which many people give when they are rejected they will tell you that you will need reference because I was rejected without reference and stuff don’t believe on anything like that. I have seen many officers serving the country without a military background. So keep working hard and don’t back down from your goal Insha Allah if you are working hard and honestly you will get it.

If you have read the article and you are satisfied to make sure you share it with your friends. Help us reach our voice to many youngsters who are struggling with their goal. keep this in mind If you want Allah all mighty to help you-you must help his creatures.

Aurangzeb

*Assalam o alaikum
    I’m going to share my ISSB experience.
    *Reprting_DAY*
    Feb 27 was our reporting day. I reached there at 10:30 Am
    After they checked our temp, bags etc we were gaven rooms. We arranged our clothes etc. Then we waited in dinning hall after sometime they called us and we were allotted chest numbers.
    We did our lunch and then we called to Johar Hall round about at 3:00 PM
    It was form filling day. First psychologist came they guided us and we filled the forms
    Remember don’t write before they guide you because they guide you stepwise and try to write neat and clean which is readable.
    At 7:00 pm we were free.
    #Second_day( Psychologist day)
    We woke up at 5:00 am prayed nimaz, did breakfast and at 7:30 am we had to reached the Johar Hall for psychologists tests.
    They guide you before every tests so follow them
    First 2 sets of urdu sentence completion each set of 26 incomplete sentences
    2 sets of English incomplete sentences
    Word association test (WAT) 100 words each word will show on screen for 10 seconds so try to practice before ISSB with help of stopwatch.
    4 picture stories 30 seconds for thinking and 3 mints and 30 seconds for each story to write
    Then 2 pointer stories
    Then Situational reaction tests ( SRT)
    10 situations and you have 2 mints for writing each situation
    Some situations which I remember
    If ur Cousin wears modern dresses and she doesn’t stop wearing that dress what will you do?
    If your best friend has started hash he doesn’t want to stop it and if you tell to his parents he will stop friendships with you then what will u do?
    *Essay_writing*
    “your understanding on kashmir dispute and way forward”
    Self description test
    Merits and Demerits
    Psyc day finished at about 12 to 1:00 pm
    Try to write as much words, sentences as you can. Be constructive, real in each word you write because each word you write there shows your personality.
    *Day 2 ( GTO day 1)*
    We wake up at 4: 00 am, after Nimaz, breakfast etc we gathered at Johar Hall again and our GTOs came and announced chest numbers. Then we went to task area. They gave us new chest numbers and then with set in a circle and Gto gave us topic for Group discussion
    One topic to talk in English and one in Urdu
    Role of Media and its neg impact on our society
    Urdu topic wa کامیاب *ہونے کیلئے محنت سے زیادہ قسمت ضروری ہوتا ہے*؟
    Try to speak logically and with clear voice
    Give more ideas about topic don’t go outside of the topic means irrelevant things
    GTO will ask you about reference if you mention any hadith or Quran Ayat
    Be humble don’t be temper be polite with your group be kind.
    #Listen to GTO carefully don’t look here and there
    He will give you time to make a plan so cooperate with your group don’t speak unnecessary things if you don’t know the thing.
    When GTO asks who will present the plan raise your hand even if you just know 2 words
    *PROGRESSIVE_GROUP_TASK*
    Again make a plan and discuss with your group don’t shout
    Don’t be a commander because in PGT there is no commander so u hve to work as a member in with your group.
    Be cooperative, don’t stare at GTO
    #Half group task
    Group was divided in 3
    Show cooperation
    GTO first day ended and then some people were asked for psychologist interview And some for Deputy interview on same day after lunch
    I had psyc interview.
    I went for interview
    He asked me questions related to my family and life
    Be real, be natural don’t be artificial they are highly qualified in their fields one can’t play with them.
    *3rd_day*
    Remaining interviews
    I had deputy interview on this day
    In my interview there was panel of 5 people
    They asked me about my family, life and hobbies no gk etc q
    So remember what you have written in your forms
    Be natural, Be confident and be polite
    Remember your merits, demerits, hobbies they may ask you q about your hobbies in any angle so be prepared
    Current affairs, what’s going on in country and the world.
    #Remaining tasks of GTO
    *ndividual_obsticals*
    I did 6 obsticals because I was ill. I have gaven blood at college a week before ISSB and then my throat wasn’t ok so, but I tried my best and didn’t give up till last
    Your plan and mind matters more in IOs
    *Command_Task*
    Everyone was gaven opportunity of becoming commander
    My command task was a bit difficult
    I made plan
    Stick in middle but didn’t lose hope nor give up
    Your briefing matters, your plan matters
    Remember restrictions from GTO side in command task and in whole issb
    Make good plan, be a leader not a boss because leader takes team with it self and boss don’t.
    Boss say I and leader say we
    Don’t misuse your power in command task
    Listen to gto carefully
    *Final_group_task*
    Last opportunity for one to show that one has leadership’s qualities
    Your sharpness matters a lot because step by step GTO will make ground inbound for you.
    *Last*
    *Mutual Group* *Assessment*
    How you have sended your 2 days with group, your performance will make others to vote for you.
    *Some_suggestions*
    Remember Allah SWT
    Don’t cheat, don’t be artificial and you can’t be because again they check you in 3 dimensions and are highly qualified and expert in their jobs
    Work on your tests, communication skills and personality
    Pray nimaz, listen to instructions at ISSB
    Play openly say from your heart nd be true
    Respect elders and parents
    Say less but logically

ISSB Mentor
    Keymaster

Please, Jinho ne ISSB dena hay, wo issb denay ka bad idr apna experience lazmi share karen.

ISSB Mentor
    Keymaster

NEW MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE CLICK ON PREPARATION AND GUIDANCE ON THE WEBSITE MENU, READ FULL PROCEDURE BEFORE GOING TO ISSB.

Aurangzeb

ISSB GUJRANWALA
    29 Jun to 02 Jul (Repeater)
    Experience First day (2nd Part)
    When Psych written test were completed, we were asked to go in the rooms and then staff announced the group names, whose deputy interview was scheduled. We were asked to get ready as early as we can then reported to Johar hall again. (The interview was late due to some reason then they sent us to Dining hall for Lunch). After lunch again we were seated in Jihar hall, staff took us to the Deputy’s interview block and we are asked to wait in the waiting room ( On first day only repeater candidates deputy interview was taken rest of all remained in the room and there was no activity except mentioned the morning session in earlier post part one of first day). The staff called my chest no and I was supposed to sit on a chair placed out side Interview room.
    The RED LIGHT game you have to be focused on the light installed out side the room near the top edge of door. The previous candidate comes out, then light blinked (it’s a sign that you have to enter the room), then I proceeded
    Deputy for D and M for Me
    M: May I come in Sir!
    D: Yes please
    M: (Standing near the chair) Assalamualaikum Sir!
    D: W Slam, and said be seated
    M: Sit on the chair
    D; Introduce yourself
    M: Told
    D: Kahan se aa rhy ho
    M: Sargodha
    D: Sargodha me Issb ki best academy kn c ha?
    M: Sir, mjhy ni pta.
    D: Tm kn c academy se tyari kr k aay ho.
    M; Sir, ma ny self preparation ki ha kisi academy se tyari ni ki.
    D: Jhot bolty ho?
    M: Sir, avoid krta hu.
    D: abhi interview me kitny jhot boly hain?
    M: Sir, koi jhot ni bola.
    D: sara to jhot bol rhy ho k academy se tyari nhi ki.
    M: Sir, koi jhot ni bola ar ma ny academy se tyari nhi ki.
    D: Hazrat Ibrahim (AS) k walid ka name btao?
    M: Sorry Sir, nhi pta
    D; Namaz Prhty ho?
    M: Yes Sir!
    D: Drood Shrif aata ha?
    M; G sir
    D: Drood pak me Hazrat Ibrahim ka name ha?
    M: G Sir, ata ha.
    D: To phr btao un k walid ka name?
    M: Sir, Nhi pta. sorry
    D; Family Income kitni?
    D; Tmny to kuch ar likha ha form me?
    M: Sir, wo srf brother ki income ha whole family ki yhe ha jo btai ha.
    D: Tell me something about your fav personality.
    D; Mask nechy kro yr tmhy btaya ni academy walo ny k deputy k interview me mask nechy kr k bethna ha.
    (we were instructed in Issb to wear mask n gloves all the time)
    M: mask face se nechy kia, ar kha k sir academy to join ni ki ar hmy instructions mili hain issb me k mask phn k rkhna ha all the time.
    D: apna w8 ar hi8 btao?
    M; Told
    D; (pointing towards mirror, which was an oval on my righ side) tell me the area of mirror?
    M: Took a pause and deputy again asked tell me fast?
    M: I didn’t and looking towards the oval (I wasn’t remembering the formula).
    D: Ok tell me the area of TV.
    D: How did you find the area.
    M: Told (LxW)
    D: Father kia krty hain?
    D: Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) ki ootni ka name btao?
    M; Sorry sir! 
    D: Why do you want to join Pakistan Army.
    D: what is in the north west of Pakistan?
    M; Afghanistan
    D: what is in the south west on the Pakistan?
    M: Iran
    D: kbhi sex kia ha?
    M: No sir.
    D: Kbhi chance mila ho chori krny ka?
    D: life me sb se ghinaona (worse) kam knsa kia ha?
    M; Sir, asa koi kam ni kia?
    D; Kbhi BP dekhi?
    M: yes sir
    D: acha ye phr ghinaona kam ni.
    M: Sir ma us phase se guzra hu ar mjh se glti hui ha lkn ma ny kisi ar ka loss ni kia except me.
    D: Kbhi HP ki ha?
    M; Yes Sir
    D: acha ye to bht acha kam kia ha tu ny, ab ye bhe bol k ni ha ghinaona kam!
    M: Sir as I said I had gone through that phase but I didn’t harm anyone else.
    D: group me kis nbr pe ho?
    M: 2nd
    D: first pe kn ha
    M: told
    D: why?
    D: group me se kisy recommend krty ho srf ek?
    M: Sir, ye criteria ki bt ha ar ap bhtr janty hain kisy recommend krna ha.
    D: what is the motto of Pakistan Army?
    M: Eman, Taqwa, Jihad Fi Sabilillah
    D; Ohh acha ye ha, mjhy to pta bhe ni tha clapping. ( He puts his mask off and started laughed)
    M: also smiled ( inside me what is that chutyapa?🤣🤣🤣)
    D: apny 3 de merits btao?
    M: Told as written in the form.
    D: best friend kn ha?
    D: us ki qualities btao.
    M: told same like written my merits in the form
    D: ok gentleman, thank you very much you may go.
    M: stand up and say, thank you sir!
    #MOST_IMPORTANT
    Deputy’s was questioning me rapidly even I didn’t completed my answer yet and he was imposing another question, just to confuse me but I tried to remain confident and calm. The interview lasted for just 8-10 minutes and he asked me all these things.
    After interview we were sent to our rooms, then after some time staff announced to form up in the lawn group wise
    And a general round of issb was carried out and photographs were taken at various points group wise and room wise. After that they asked if anybody want to take photographs solo or with their friends they can.
    That was the end of First day.
    Result: Not Recommended

Dragon1
    Participant

ISSB GUJRANWALA
    29 Jun to 02 Jul (Repeater)
    Experience First day (2nd Part)
    When Psych written test were completed, we were asked to go in the rooms and then staff announced the group names, whose deputy interview was scheduled. We were asked to get ready as early as we can then reported to Johar hall again. (The interview was late due to some reason then they sent us to Dining hall for Lunch). After lunch again we were seated in Jihar hall, staff took us to the Deputy’s interview block and we are asked to wait in the waiting room ( On first day only repeater candidates deputy interview was taken rest of all remained in the room and there was no activity except mentioned the morning session in earlier post part one of first day). The staff called my chest no and I was supposed to sit on a chair placed out side Interview room.
    The RED LIGHT game you have to be focused on the light installed out side the room near the top edge of door. The previous candidate comes out, then light blinked (it’s a sign that you have to enter the room), then I proceeded
    Deputy for D and M for Me
    M: May I come in Sir!
    D: Yes please
    M: (Standing near the chair) Assalamualaikum Sir!
    D: W Slam, and said be seated
    M: Sit on the chair
    D; Introduce yourself
    D: Kahan se aa rhy ho
    M: Sargodha
    D: Sargodha me Issb ki best academy kn c ha?
    M: Sir, mjhy ni pta.
    D: Tm kn c academy se tyari kr k aay ho.
    M; Sir, ma ny self preparation ki ha kisi academy se tyari ni ki.
    D: Jhot bolty ho?
    M: Sir, avoid krta hu.
    D: abhi interview me kitny jhot boly hain?
    M: Sir, koi jhot ni bola.
    D: sara to jhot bol rhy ho k academy se tyari nhi ki.
    M: Sir, koi jhot ni bola ar ma ny academy se tyari nhi ki.
    D: Hazrat Ibrahim (AS) k walid ka name btao?
    M: Sorry Sir, nhi pta
    D; Namaz Prhty ho?
    M: Yes Sir!
    D: Drood Shrif aata ha?
    M; G sir
    D: Drood pak me Hazrat Ibrahim ka name ha?
    M: G Sir, ata ha.
    D: To phr btao un k walid ka name?
    M: Sir, Nhi pta. sorry
    D; Family Income kitni?
    D; Tmny to kuch ar likha ha form me?
    M: Sir, wo srf brother ki income ha whole family ki yhe ha jo btai ha.
    D: Tell me something about your fav personality.
    D; Mask nechy kro yr tmhy btaya ni academy walo ny k deputy k interview me mask nechy kr k bethna ha.
    (we were instructed in Issb to wear mask n gloves all the time)
    M: mask face se nechy kia, ar kha k sir academy to join ni ki ar hmy instructions mili hain issb me k mask phn k rkhna ha all the time.
    D: apna w8 ar hi8 btao?
    M; Told
    D; (pointing towards mirror, which was an oval on my righ side) tell me the area of mirror?
    M: Took a pause and deputy again asked tell me fast?
    M: I didn’t and looking towards the oval (I wasn’t remembering the formula).
    D: Ok tell me the area of TV.
    D: How did you find the area.
    M: Told (LxW)
    D: Father kia krty hain?
    D: Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) ki ootni ka name btao?
    M; Sorry sir! 
    D: Why do you want to join Pakistan Army.
    D: what is in the north west of Pakistan?
    M; Afghanistan
    D: what is in the south west on the Pakistan?
    M: Iran
    D: kbhi sex kia ha?
    D: Kbhi chance mila ho chori krny ka?
    D: life me sb se ghinaona (worse) kam knsa kia ha?
    M; Sir, asa koi kam ni kia?
    D; Kbhi BP dekhi?
    M: yes sir
    D: acha ye phr ghinaona kam ni.
    M: Sir ma us phase se guzra hu ar mjh se glti hui ha lkn ma ny kisi ar ka loss ni kia except me.
    D: Kbhi HP ki ha?
    M; Yes Sir
    D: acha ye to bht acha kam kia ha tu ny, ab ye bhe bol k ni ha ghinaona kam!
    M: Sir as I said I had gone through that phase but I didn’t harm anyone else.
    D: group me kis nbr pe ho?
    M: 2nd
    D: first pe kn ha
    M: told
    D: why?
    D: group me se kisy recommend krty ho srf ek?
    M: Sir, ye criteria ki bt ha ar ap bhtr janty hain kisy recommend krna ha.
    D: what is the motto of Pakistan Army?
    M: Eman, Taqwa, Jihad Fi Sabilillah
    D; Ohh acha ye ha, mjhy to pta bhe ni tha clapping. ( He puts his mask off and started laughed)
    M: also smiled ( inside me what is that chutyapa?🤣🤣🤣)
    D: apny 3 de merits btao?
    M: Told as written in the form.
    D: best friend kn ha?
    D: us ki qualities btao.
    M: told same like written my merits in the form
    D: ok gentleman, thank you very much you may go.
    M: stand up and say, thank you sir!
    #MOST_IMPORTANT
    Deputy’s was questioning me rapidly even I didn’t completed my answer yet and he was imposing another question, just to confuse me but I tried to remain confident and calm. The interview lasted for just 8-10 minutes and he asked me all these things.
    After interview we were sent to our rooms, then after some time staff announced to form up in the lawn group wise
    And a general round of issb was carried out and photographs were taken at various points group wise and room wise. After that they asked if anybody want to take photographs solo or with their friends they can.
    That was the end of First day.
    Result: Not Recommended

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by ISSB Mentor.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.